The Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (UANL) will be the host institution of the Third Edition of the Conference of the Americas on Higher Education, set to take place from October 16 to 18 in Monterrey, Mexico.
The Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (UANL) is the most important public higher education institution offering the most renowned academic opportunities in Northeast Mexico. The UANL has been celebrated for promoting the development of science and technology, thus offering an extensive range of programs of Bachelor, Master, and PhD specializations, many of which have been accredited by prestigious external evaluation organizations both at the national and international level. The educational model of the UANL supports mobility, innovation and the incorporation of the international dimension. With collaboration agreements signed between more than 150 universities, thousands of exchange students have come to the UANL to pursuit higher education.
This prestigious academic institution boasts 27 research centers, 84 libraries, and an impressive sports program infrastructure that has led to 7 national championship wins. In addition to being recognized as a leader in academia, the UANL offers an important cultural and artistic division, notably their Symphonic Orchestra.
The Asociación Mexicana para la Educación Internacional (AMPEI) is a non-profit national association whose mission is to help strengthen the academic quality of Mexican education institutions through international cooperation.
AMPEI receives funding from various organizations that support higher education institutions worldwide, as well as from annual membership dues, and with that carries out various activities related to the training of professionals and academic exchange via workshops, promotion of academic exchanges and collaboration between higher education institutions in Mexico and abroad, and research and analysis of management processes of academic exchange activities.
[accordion_toggle title=”Committees – Mexico 2013″]
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional
- Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí
- Universidad de Guanajuato
- Universidad Iberoamericana
- Asociación Nacional de Universidades Tecnológicas
- Federación de Instituciones Mexicanas Particulares de Educación Superior
- Unión de Universidades de América Latina y el Caribe
National University Committee
- Centro de Estudios Universitarios
- Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey
- Instituto Tecnológico de Nuevo León
- Universidad de Montemorelos
- Universidad de Monterrey
- Universidad Regiomontana
- Universidad Tecnológica General Mariano Escobedo
- Universidad Tecnológica Santa Catarina
- Universidad del Valle de México (Campus Cumbres)
- Secretariat of International Relations
- Secretariat of Extension and Culture
- Secretariat of Technical Services
- Department of Technical Services for the General Secretariat
- Department of Institutional Communication and Public Relations
- Department of Contact with Higher Education
- Department of Institutional Image
- Department of Academic Exchanges
- Department of Media and Press
- Department of Social Services
- Department of General Services
- Department of Foreign Language Certification Center
- Department of General Information
[accordion_toggle title=”Monterrey, Mexico”]
Monterrey is an important, modern and industry-leading city in Mexico. With more than 4 million people, it is considered the best city in which to live and work in the country. Receiving 5.5 million visitors per year, Monterrey is the main air hub in northern Mexico and offers a variety of venues, all of which have the experience and means necessary to carry out your events, whatever the date, type or size may be.